- Only form of recycled calcium
- The human body is able to absorb the calcium found in eggshells more quickly and in larger quantities than synthetic or marine-based calcium, which can be contaminated with PCBs or heavy metals
What does this mean for your body?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in our body. While most of our calcium resides in our bones and teeth, it’s also important for muscle contraction, nerve health, enzyme activity and cell formation. Although dairy products, bone broths, fish bones and almonds are great sources of calcium, one would have to consume large amounts to meet your body’s daily requirements. High-quality eggshells contain 27 essential microelements, mostly composed of calcium carbonate, a form and structure that is very similar to our bones and teeth. In recent studies, eggshell calcium resulted in increased bone density, less arthritic pain and even stimulated cartilage growth.
Other benefits include:
- Eggshell calcium can be utilized in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis
- 100% natural source of calcium, easy for your body to digest and absorb
- Lower in heavy metals than any other natural calcium source
- Sized sub 50 micron partial size
- High elemental value
- Studies show the effectiveness of eggshell calcium in improving bone mineral density