Dr. Oz Scorecard
Today more than ever before, natural supplements and remedies are changing the face of conventional medication. Allergies, public opinion and new studies display the inevitable trend towards natural ingredients. The good news – we have a solution to help your customers with a previously considered waste product: natural eggshell membrane.
What is the benefit to consumers?
In a recent supplemental scorecard review, alternative-health expert Bryce Wylde shared promising statistics on natural eggshell membrane. Here is what the scorecard revealed:
With consumer trends turning to natural sources of pain relief, natural eggshell membrane is just the type of “medication” today’s customer is looking for. Here are a few benefits of utilizing NEM on a consistent basis:
- Studies show, joint pain can be reduced up to 30 percent in just one week.
- Individuals report better joint mobility and comfort within 7 to 10 days.
- In comparison to prescription medications, natural eggshell membrane has the ability to be more effective than conventional healing agents offering clinical levels of anti-inflammatory support for joints.
- Eggshell membrane provides five times the effectiveness of hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroitin and collagen.
- Extracts from the membrane may lessen symptoms of osteoarthritis. As a concentrated source of calcium, eggshell membrane is easily absorbed by the body.
- According to the National Osteoporosis Foundation, a daily supplement of eggshell membrane taken over 10 days was found to reduce joint pain and stiffness.
Are there side effects to this naturally-occurring pain reliever?
Perhaps the most exciting upside to eggshell membrane is that there are no known side effects. Please note, consumers should avoid using natural eggshell membrane if they have an egg allergy.
Redfield Scientific is proud to be on the cutting edge of this new technology – transforming what was otherwise waste into new remedies for joint pain, connective tissue disorders and flexibility enhancement. A natural pain reliever, eggshell membrane is sure to change the face of medicine today and in years to come.